Cody Rhodes: "Randy is my family. Randy is my brother."

Cody Rhodes: "Randy Orton is my family. Randy is my brother."

That heel turn is going to be so painful.

I’m picturing both Randy and Owen’s turn. Roman will return and take the attention from Rhodes vs Bloodline for a bit so we can get the Viper vs Rhodes. Then we have Owen’s coming down pretending to be peace keeper but he ends up hitting a stunner on Rhodes. And we have a Kevin and Orton beat down.

I now understand why they saved the Cody vs Randy feud. I wanted it at Summerlam but now understand why they delayed it. It's because when Roman comes back he'll be dealing with the Bloodline, Cody will have no worthy opponent, oh wait! There's Randy Orton! So you'll have Bloodline vs Roman and Cody vs Randy at the same time. Good times ahead