PM Narendra Modi in Gujrat - Key Points

PM Narendra Modi in Gujrat - Key Points


PM Narendra Modi in Gujrat - Key Points


PM Shri Narendra Modi being welcomed by Gujarat CM Shri Vijay Rupani and Chief Secretary of the State Dr. J N Singh on his arrival at Surat airport. PM witnesses collective e-Gruhpravesh of PMAY-G beneficiaries, addresses public meeting in Valsad, Gujarat.

Key Points in PM Narendra Modi's Speech :

It is my dream, it is our endeavour to ensure that every Indian has his own house by 2022.

Wonderful homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana possible because there are no middlemen.

I have spent many years in my youth in this tribal area, I have seen the shortage of water in this area in those days.

I got an opportunity to talk to women across the state today who got their homes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.


PM Narendra Modi in Gujrat - Key Points